Working at DAIS is optional.Sharing our passion isn’t.
DAIS embraces the philosophy of life/work balance and recognises there is time for inspiration, time to work hard and, of course, time to celebrate our successes. Each DAIS team member has a different area of expertise and contributes their own unique focus, passion and skill set. Whether you are an administrator, marketing professional or brand creative we all share the one drive – to be the very best we can be.
Freelance Senior WordPress Developer
- Dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Long term primary freelancer engagement
- Flexible and contemporary lifestyle work environment
About The Company
This position will suit a disciplined digital creative with flair and personality, who can think strategically, and translate business and market strategy into innovative visual and digital communication solutions.
Our multidisciplinary agency offers industry-leading creative and digital services for businesses looking to take their brand’s online capability to the next level.
About The Role
We are on the hunt for a talented WordPress Developer to work with our team on a freelance basis in our Valley offices. We want to establish a long term trusted ‘go-to’ freelance partner relationship to whom we will guarantee consistence ongoing assignments.
You will develop custom child themes, plugins and implement WordPress websites as part of our senior creative and marketing specialists according to best practice WordPress codex for a diverse client group which includes SME’s, medium to large corporates and government agencies.
Skills & Experience
- At least 4+ years of commercial experience developing WordPress websites
- Demonstrated strong creative portfolio of active sites
- Demonstrated ability to install WordPress on shared hosting
- Demonstrated ability to setup custom child themes using WordPress
- Demonstrated experience using WooCommerce
- Demonstrated ability to install and develop custom plugins using WordPress
- Demonstrated experience configuring payment gateways for WordPress
- Solid PHP and cPanel skills
- Experience utilising the WordPress API and query language
- Experience using Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator
Benefits & Rewards
- Develop using open source technologies with the opportunity to continuously enhance your skills.
- Leverage the experience of senior digital and communication specialists in database, CMS Email Marketing SMS Messaging and Proximity & Mobile Technology Marketing
- Work with awesome, likeminded industry experts who enjoy producing exceptionally dynamic outcomes for their clients
- Work in a modern open collaborative space in a great central location
- Work directly with with founder and creative director that will invest in building your career and will ensure you share in the success you help create
Ready for the challenge?
If you enjoy delivering work that makes a real difference to others on a daily basis by partnering with a dynamic, fast-paced, boutique studio as part of a collaborative team, we’d love to hear from you.
Please ensure you provide a link or access to view a preview portfolio of your most recent work together with your resume and any additional information outlining your experience in relation to the requirements stated above.
We are currently refreshing our freelance talent base and are keen to hear from innovative creative thinkers with a passion for crafting seriously clever ideas.
If this is you and you're interested in becoming a freelance member of our creative support crew please send us your details and a sample of your work showing us what you can do.
We're only looking for highly experienced and specialised freelance creatives who appreciate a commitment to quality, accuracy and being valued for their contributions to our client projects and our team.
Offering a contemporary, collaborative workspace with high- end technology and facilities, we're also open to establishing flexible working arrangements on a case- by- case basis. Our specialist freelance crew members are welcomed into our team culture and work as part of our highly experienced foundational team of production, brand, digital and marketing professionals.